For over three decades the Denver Community Leadership Forum (DCLF) has helped shape the skills our community leaders need to turn challenge into opportunity and conflict into collaboration. As the program begins its 31st year, DCLF is embarking on an even bolder mission to expand our community’s leadership capacity and foster a new generation of civic engagement that is committed to making a positive difference where we live, work and play.
DCLF program objectives:
- Build strong linkages and working relationships among leaders from different sectors in the community—create a "network of responsibility."
- Build a critical mass of leaders with a sense of shared concern and commitment to city, state and nation—a "constituency for the whole" which can make a difference.
- Provide an understanding of new leadership needs and capacities.
- Develop a deeper understanding of self and purpose as a leader.
- Learn leadership skills that can achieve results and bring about necessary change.
The University of Colorado Denver offers three hours of graduate academic credit to people who successfully complete this program curriculum. If interested in academic credit, contact Maureen Ediger.
Download 2015 Application here. Priority deadline 2/1/152015 Application 2.0.pdf