The Sculpture Program at the College of Arts & Media provides an uncompromising level of university-level undergraduate instruction (Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Arts degrees) in the theory and practise creating three dimensional art.
- Curricula that inspires exploration in a variety of mediums – wood fabrication, plaster and wood carving, metal fabrication and casting/mold making
- Study Abroad programs where students experiment, collaboarate, react and immerse themselves into culture and countryside
- Dedicated faculty who are practicing artists
- Vigorous Visiting Artist program
- Exhibition venues
- Facilities that make it possible for students to produce a body of high-quality and diverse work.