The University of Colorado, Denver, has use of the King Center, a state of the art performance facility. The King Center Concert Hall seats 500, and is utilized for continuous faculty, student and ensemble performances. The King Center also holds a Recital Hall for more intimate performances, the Eugenia Rawls theater, a black box theater, and a Music and Dance studio. Because we pride ourselves on being an urban campus specializing in the most current music, students and faculty are also frequent performers at downtown Denver venues such as the Larimer Lounge, Lannie's Clocktower Cabaret, the Blue Bird Theater and Dazzle Jazz Club.
The MEIS program houses a state of the art, world class Recording Arts Program; our recording facilities available to our students, keep pace with the latest in today's technology.
Recording Arts Facilities and Equipment
- Studio H, Arts Building
- Core Computer Lab
- 8th Floor Studio, UC Denver Building
- Microphone List (available to check out)
- Outboard Gear (available to check out)
- Keyboards and Synthesizers (available to check out)
- King Center Studio
- King Academic and Performing Arts Center
- 520 seat concert hall, 198 seat recital hall, 320 seat courtyard theatre, and music and dance studio
For further Information contact:
Erin Hackel, Coordinator of Commercial Voice; firstname.lastname@example.org
UCD Voice blog: