Tenured/Tenure Track Faculty
David Bondelevitch, Associate Professor of Music David.Bondelevitch@ucdenver.edu
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, B.S.
Berklee College of Music, B.Mus.
University of Southern Califonia, M.F.A.
Sam McGuire, Associate Professor of Music
Brigham Young University, B.A. (2003)
University of Colorado, M.S. (2004
Scott Burgess, Recording Lab & Live Sound Manager, Scott.R.Burgess@ucdenver.edu
Megan Sforzini, Program Assistant, Megan.Sforzini@ucdenver.edu
Cara Wallingford, Administrative Assistant, Cara.Wallingford@ucdenver.edu
Pete Buchwald, Recording Arts Area Head, Peter.Buchwald@ucdenver.edu
Fred Johnson, Frederick.JohnsonJr@ucdenver.edu
Jeff Merkel, Jeff.Merkel@ucdenver.edu
Tira Neal, Tira.Neal@ucdenver.edu
Linda Tietjen, Linda.Tietjen@ucdenver.edu
Lorrie Evans, Lorraine.Evans@ucdenver.edu
Visiting Lecturers and Instructors
Kenneth Bergle, Aaron Gant, Timothy Gulsrud, Drew Levinson, John Storyk, and others.
- Audio pedagogy
- Post Production
- Concert recordings
- Digital audio workstations
- Acoustic Society of America (ASA)
- American College of Forensic Engineers (ACFE)
- Audio Engineering Society (AES)
- Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers (IEEE)
- National Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences (NARAS)
- Society of Professional Audio Recording Services (SPARS)
- Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers (SMPTE)