Students must submit a complete application package by the published deadline. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Application Checklist for Domestic Applicants
- Graduate Admissions Application – Part I
- Graduate Admissions Application – Part II
- In-State Tuition Classification Application (if eligible)
- Official GRE scores
- Official or certified copies of all college or university transcripts (2 copies)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Application Essay
- $50 non-refundable application fee
International Students – click here for Application Info.