For students assigned to Academic Success…
- If you are a new freshman, or you have not yet declared a major, you will be assigned to the Academic Advising Center, Student Commons Building, suite 1113. For appointments, call 303-315-1940.
- If you have declared an Arts & Media major or if you are a new transfer student in to Arts & Media, you will be automatically assigned to the College of Arts & Media (CAM) Advising Office, located in ARTS 177. For appointments, call 303-556-2279. For quick advising questions, email: CAMAdvising@ucdenver.edu.
- For students assigned to the CAM Advising Center, you can see any of the CAM Advisors.
Full Time Advisors:
- To schedule a 15 or 30 minute appointment, call 303-556-2279.
- Email CAMadvising@ucdenver.edu with quick questions.
- Attend a walk-in (15 minute limit) – call 303-556-2279 or click for the current schedule
CAM Office of Advising and Student Services
Campus Box 162
P.O. Box 173364
Arts Building, Suite 177
Denver, Colorado 80217-3364
Campus Academic Success and Advising Center
Student Commons Building, Suite 1113
Walk-in appointments will be held from Monday, August 11 through Wednesday, September 3.
Contact a CAM advisor: