RTD's new R Line that travels near the campus opened February 24th at 11:00 a.m.
The CU Anschutz Medical Campus Rail Shuttle will connect with the R Line at the Fitzsimons Station on north Fitzsimons Parkway. Passengers can take this FREE shuttle to campus.
Connect to "CU Shuttle_WiFi" while on board!
The shuttle will make a total of five stops within campus in central locations near Universty Education and Research buildings, the VA Medical Center, Children's Hospital, University of Colorado Hospital and the Anschutz Health and Wellness Center.
Please note that in the interest of safety the bus will ONLY stop at the designated bus stop locations.
- Stop 1 - Campus Services/VA Hospital
- Stop 2 - CU Education Buildings/Children's Hospital
- Stop 3 - Building 500/Nighthorse Campbell
- Stop 4 - CU Research Buildings/University Hospital
- Stop 5 - Anschutz Health and Wellness Center
- Stop 6 - CU Medicine/Health Sciences Library
The shuttle service only provides transportation from the Fitzsimons station and will not service the Colfax station.
The operating hours are:
- Monday - Friday, 5:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. with 8-10 minute frequency to each stop
- Saturday-Sunday/University Holidays 5:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. with 15 minute frequency to each stop
Outside of these hours there is not shuttle transportation from the Fitzsimons Station into campus.
The R Line operating hours can be found on RTD's web page. http://www.rtd-denver.com/r-line-schedule-north-weekday.shtml
Please continue to check back to this page for ongoing updates!!!
Let the trip planner help guide you to the Anschutz Medical Campus aboard transit!