Campus Conversations are an opportunity for you to spend time with university leadership, get important news and updates and share your thoughts. Students, faculty and staff are invited to join Chancellor Dorothy Horrell, Provost Rod Nairn and Vice Chancellor for Administration and Finance Jennifer Sobanet for this series of conversations about campus issues.
Do you have a question about CU Denver? Tell us what you would like to know.
Upcoming Campus Conversations
Campus Conversations are on hiatus and will resume in spring 2019.
Coverage of the Campus Conversation series
- April 24, 2018: Master Plan envisions big projects, including residence hall
- March 29, 2018: University budget leaders detail incentive-based approach
- Jan. 29, 2018: Thinking globally, acting locally
- Oct. 30, 2017: Major university initiatives move forward
- Aug. 22, 2017: Momentum and strategies for student success
- July 25, 2017: Enrollment projections and budget
- April 19, 2017: CU Denver leaders announce launch of scholarship fundraising campaign
- Feb. 28, 2017: Chancellor and campus leaders discuss campus master plan
- Feb. 19, 2017: University leaders discuss investment in CU Denver, student success and budget efforts