Campus Conversations are an opportunity for you to spend time with university leadership, get important news and updates and share your thoughts. Students, faculty and staff are invited to join Chancellor Dorothy Horrell, Provost Rod Nairn, Vice Chancellor for Administration and Finance Jennifer Sobanet and other university leaders for this series of conversations about campus issues.
Next Campus Conversation:
"The Unparalleled Student Experience: Coming Together for Student Success"
Tuesday, March 5, 4 – 5 p.m.
Student Commons Building, Rm. 2600
Refreshments will be served
Join Linda Bowman, vice provost & SVC of Student Access and Achievement; Rich Allen, professor and College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Associate Dean for Teaching, Learning and Curriculum; and others to share information about our campuswide efforts to move the flywheel for student success.
Coverage of the Campus Conversation series
- Jan. 29, 2019: Tuition is No. 2 revenue source for CU Denver's budget
- April 24, 2018: Master Plan envisions big projects, including residence hall
- March 29, 2018: University budget leaders detail incentive-based approach
- Jan. 29, 2018: Thinking globally, acting locally
- Oct. 30, 2017: Major university initiatives move forward
- Aug. 22, 2017: Momentum and strategies for student success
- July 25, 2017: Enrollment projections and budget
- April 19, 2017: CU Denver leaders announce launch of scholarship fundraising campaign
- Feb. 28, 2017: Chancellor and campus leaders discuss campus master plan
- Feb. 19, 2017: University leaders discuss investment in CU Denver, student success and budget efforts