Campus Conversations are an opportunity for you to spend time with university leadership, get important news and updates and share your thoughts. Students, faculty and staff are invited to join Chancellor Dorothy Horrell, Provost Rod Nairn, Vice Chancellor for Administration and Finance Jennifer Sobanet and other university leaders for this series of conversations about campus issues.
Next Campus Conversation:
"A transformational time for online education"
Monday, April 22, 4 – 5 p.m.
Lawrence Street Center, Second Floor Terrace Room
Refreshments will be served.
Join Sheana Bull, professor and assistant vice chancellor for Digital Education, and Scot Chadwick, vice chancellor for Enterprise Development from the Office of Digital Education, in a discussion of how the campus is coming together to increase access and affordability to high-quality programs through online education for working adults and first-generation college students.
Coverage of the Campus Conversation series
- March 5, 2019: Building tomorrow's education with a human (and digital) touch
- Jan. 29, 2019: Tuition is No. 2 revenue source for CU Denver's budget
- April 24, 2018: Master Plan envisions big projects, including residence hall
- March 29, 2018: University budget leaders detail incentive-based approach
- Jan. 29, 2018: Thinking globally, acting locally
- Nov. 29, 2017: Dignity, equality and social justice drive Campus Conversation
- Oct. 30, 2017: Major university initiatives move forward
- Aug. 22, 2017: Momentum and strategies for student success
- July 25, 2017: Enrollment projections and budget
- April 19, 2017: CU Denver leaders announce launch of scholarship fundraising campaign
- Feb. 28, 2017: Chancellor and campus leaders discuss campus master plan
- Feb. 19, 2017: University leaders discuss investment in CU Denver, student success and budget efforts