Campus Conversations are an opportunity for students, faculty and staff to join Chancellor Dorothy Horrell, Provost Rod Nairn and Vice Chancellor for Administration and Finance Jennifer Sobanet for a series of conversations about campus issues, spend time with campus leadership, receive updates and share thoughts.
Do you have a question about CU Denver?
Use our online form to tell us what you would like to know.
Upcoming Campus Conversations
Campus Conversations are held from 4-5 p.m. in the Lawrence Street Center second floor Terrace Room, unless otherwise noted.
Coverage of the Campus Conversation series
- March 29, 2018: University budget leaders detail incentive-based approach
- Jan. 29, 2018:0 Thinking globally, acting locally
- Oct. 30, 2017: Major university initiatives move forward
- Aug. 22, 2017: Momentum and strategies for student success
- July 25, 2017: Enrollment projections and budget
- April 19, 2017: CU Denver leaders announce launch of scholarship fundraising campaign
- Feb. 28, 2017: Chancellor and campus leaders discuss campus master plan
- Feb. 19, 2017: University leaders discuss investment in CU Denver, student success and budget efforts