Campus Conversations are an opportunity for students, faculty and staff to join Chancellor Dorothy Horrell, Provost Rod Nairn and Vice Chancellor for Administration and Finance Jennifer Sobanet for a series of conversations about campus issues, spend time with campus leadership, receive updates and share thoughts.
Do you have a question about CU Denver? Use our online form to tell us what you would like to know.
Upcoming Campus Conversations
Campus Conversations are on hiatus for the summer and will resume in Fall 2018.
Campus Conversations are held from 4-5 p.m. in the Lawrence Street Center second floor Terrace Room, unless otherwise noted.
Coverage of the Campus Conversation series
- April 24, 2018: Master Plan envisions big projects, including residence hall
- March 29, 2018: University budget leaders detail incentive-based approach
- Jan. 29, 2018:0 Thinking globally, acting locally
- Oct. 30, 2017: Major university initiatives move forward
- Aug. 22, 2017: Momentum and strategies for student success
- July 25, 2017: Enrollment projections and budget
- April 19, 2017: CU Denver leaders announce launch of scholarship fundraising campaign
- Feb. 28, 2017: Chancellor and campus leaders discuss campus master plan
- Feb. 19, 2017: University leaders discuss investment in CU Denver, student success and budget efforts