DCLF instructors and facilitators cultivate one of the nation's most unique and rewarding professional development environments. Their focus throughout the year is to:
- Showcase the newest trends in leadership development
- Supply the practical skills you need to apply these trends in social, professional and community settings
- Help you develop a deeper understanding of self and purpose as a leader
- Work with you to develop a "network of responsibility" by forging new, cooperative relationships with leaders from other sectors in the community
- Inspire within you and your classmates a shared sense of purpose and commitment to local, regional and national issues and opportunities to make a difference
Since 1984, more that 900 emerging and established leaders respresenting a diverse cross-section of the metro Denver community have graduated from DCLF.