Rehabilitation Science PhD Program Learning Outcomes
- Critically analyze and integrate research findings from specialized disciplines to address complex problems of physical disablement.
- Design and implement rigorous, innovative, and ethical research that will advance theoretical and/or applied principles of clinical practice in rehabilitation.
- Disseminate findings of original research using standard scientific oral and written formats.
- Compete for funding from national agencies to support interdisciplinary research and educational initiatives in rehabilitation.
- Teach graduate level courses in a selected area of specialization within the field of rehabilitation.
- Effectively communicate with clinicians, research scientists, and students in the field of rehabilitation and its affiliated disciplines using the common language of disablement.
- Serve in leadership roles for professional activities that will advance the science and practice of rehabilitation medicine.
For general and admission inquiries contact the Program Administrator:
Kenton Owsley, MA