Skip to main content
Navigate Up
Sign In


Find a Form

Access Request Forms (Finance System, HR System, CIW, etc.)

Procurement Service Center Forms

Finance System Forms

Form Name Description
Batch Header Submit multiple INs
Cash Receipt Cover sheet for deposits
Chartfield Request Request a new or revised speedtype
CIW Access Request Request access to the CIW
Cost Allocation Survey Provide cost allocation info
​Eve​nt with Alcohol Authorization Form

​Request authorization to have an event with alcohol

     Tag confirmation
     Home usage of equipment
     Internal transfer of equipment
     Property Disposal Request
     Loan of equipment
     Trade-in of equipment
     Transfers to another entity
     Transfers from another entity



Various forms used to account for capital equipment (cost > $5000).

Gift acceptance checklist - Denver Campus checks Ensure gift checks are actually gifts
Gift acceptance checklist - Denver Campus - credit cards Ensure gifts given by credit cards are actually gifts
Gift Card Request Request authorization to purchase gift cards
Gift Fund Speedtype Setup Request a new gift-fund speedtype
Gift-in-Kind Acceptance Request authorization to accept a non-cash gift
HR System Access Request Request access to the HR system
IN (Interdepartmental Invoice) Record interdepartmental transactions or request JE
Inter-Unit Contractual Agreement (IUCA) Inter-Unit Contractual Agreement (IUCA)
Moving Expense Reimbursement Request reimbursement of moving expenses
Moving Unavailable Receipt Certification Document a missing reciept for moving reimbursement
My Speedtypes (Programs) Digitally track your programs  (MS-Excel required to use this form)

My Speedtypes (Projects) - Downtown Campus
My Speedtypes (Projects) - Anschutz Campus

Digitally tracktracking your sponsored projects (MS-Excel required to use this form)
Payment Voucher/Authorization Request payment through Procurement
Petty Cash/Change Fund Request Request authorization to establish a petty cash fund
Recognition Reporting Report recognition awards to employees, study subjects, and other participants.

Separation Pay Calculation
(classified staff)

Calculate unused and vacation leave for classified staff

Separation Pay Calculation
(officers, ex. prof, faculty)

Calculate unused and vacation leave for faculty/exempt
Separation Pay Request Request payment of unused sick and annual leave
UBIT Questionnaire Determine unrelated business income tax status


© The Regents of the University of Colorado, a body corporate. All rights reserved.

Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. All trademarks are registered property of the University. Used by permission only.