Is this your first loan at the University of Colorado Denver|Anschutz Medical Campus?
- You must complete the online Entrance Counseling.
- In addition, all Institutional Loan borrowers at CU Denver|Anschutz must complete the Master Promissory Note (MPN)--your agreement to repay the loan. Borrowers should retain a copy of the MPN. Follow the instructions on your To Do List in the UCD Access Portal (ucdenver.edu/ucdaccess).
- Your lender is CU Denver|Anschutz and if you have questions about your loan balance, repayment or deferment, contact Student Debt Management.
- If you have any questions about the loan award, you may contact the Financial Aid Office.
The University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus Financial Aid Office awards the following institutional loans in addition to the Federal Title IV aid programs. Eligibility, terms and conditions vary by loan. Please contact the Student Debt Management Office for more information.
Loans Offered at CU Denver|Anschutz:
How to Apply:
- Students interested in being considered for any of the above loans must complete the FAFSA.
- Students interested in the Health Professions Student Loan or the Loan for Disadvantaged Students must complete an additional application which is typically available in October on the Financial Aid Forms and Tools page.
- Students interested in the Nurse Faculty Loan must complete an additional application which may be obtained through the College of Nursing.
Selected recipients will be notified via their UC Denver email account. You can view and accept/decline you awards in the Student Center in UCDAccess.
Visit the Student Debt Management web page.