The Research Submission Portal process will ensure that your human subject research at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus is ready for IRB submission. This portal is designed for researchers and study teams to submit their human subject research for review by the University of Colorado Hospital, Children's Hospital Colorado, Clinical and Translational Research Center (CTRC), and University of Colorado.
Benefits for Principal Investigator and Study Team
- Online submission process
- Real-time tracking of where your submission is in the process
- Simultaneous reviews by CTRC, hospital(s), and scientific review committee
- Scientific review including biostatistics, if needed
- Consolidated feedback for Principal Investigator from all reviewers
- Facilitates faster IRB review because of pre-IRB review
Step 1: Does your research need to be submitted?
the institutions engaged in your research and type of review you are requesting to determine if you need to use the protocol submission portal. Then, click the "Does your protocol use the Portal?" button to find out what you need to do. **Please use this tool in Internet Explorer**
If you are requesting pricing information from UCHealth follow these instructions.