What is OnCore?
OnCore is a clinical trials management system (CTMS)
developed and supported by Forte Research Systems, Inc. OnCore supports
clinical trial operations and includes the following functionality:
Manage protocols and subjects from study setup and activation through subject eligibility and enrollment to study closeout and reporting.
- Maintain institution-wide oversight of subject safety.
- Gain complete control over study financials — from budget negotiation to payment reconciliation.
- Streamline staff workflows by tracking staff workload throughout a study with integrated effort tracking functionality.
- Get granular control over clinical data and monitoring activities with sophisticated, yet easy-to-use, electronic data capture (EDC) functionality.
- Quickly create an array of helpful reports. In addition to a rich collection of standard reports, custom reports are easily generated while respecting built-in security controls.
- Paperless committee management for scientific review including Cancer Center specific Protocol Review and Monitoring System (PRMS) operations including electronic system for submitting, tracking, reviewing and approving trials though scientific review processes.
- Streamlined reporting to Clinical Trials Reporting Program (CTRP) and ClinicalTrials.gov
- Biospecimen management including inventory tracking and controls, requisition and distribution management and flexible annotation collection.
How will I get access to OnCore?
New users will be
required to complete an access request form and attend training prior to
gaining access to OnCore. An access request form has been developed and
will be available on the Request Access page of this website, where
instructions for submission can also be found.
What training will be required?
Training will be
required for all users before access to the system will be granted.