Come to a Town Hall to learn about OnCore…and why it rocks!
July 13, 2017 at noon
Shore Family Forum in Nighthorse Campbell
Learn how to streamline your clinical research management with OnCore
• Free of charge for researchers
• Manage all protocols and subjects in one place
• Easier invoicing
• More effective subject recruitment
• Improved version control and document management
• Ensures you are compliant with your protocol
• Ideal for multi-institutional teams
• Increased transparency in contracting
• Track biospecimens through entire lifecycle
• Reduce paper use
• Access your data online anywhere at anytime
Bring your sack lunch and we’ll provide drinks and dessert.
OnCore is a clinical trials management system that provides a centralized way for ALL members of a research team to get a quick and accurate snapshot of what is happening in a study at any time.
Start using it today!
To start using OnCore, sign up for our weekly trainings to get certified to manage your studies more easily and efficiently! Ucdenver.edu/OnCore
Phase II of OnCore has launched!
The goal of Phase II is that all new studies will have a presence in OnCore by the end of 2017. This means the Human Subjects Research Portal (HSR Portal) will be moving into Oncore. The protocol assessment form has been significantly revised to remove and reduce redundancies with UCH, PRMS and other entities requiring information up front.
- Every study will have protocol information to include title, PI, study type, institutions and sites, information about funding, INDs, etc. All protocols will be reflect IRB review dates, regardless of which IRB is utilized.
- Studies that involve clinical research and interventions that create ‘billable’ procedures will have a study calendar allowing for real time tracking of study visits by individual study participants; the ability to track missed study activities and to add those unexpected or unscheduled activities.
- This change will allow new studies to be represented on a research page showing studies open to enrollment. This Study Information Portal or SIP, will be linked to OnCore and once enrollment has been met, the information about the study will no longer be reflected on the public page. The SIP will also contain links to clinicaltrials.gov so that interested subjects may review more in-depth information about the study.
- Studies in OnCore will have the opportunity to have financial tracking; tracking incoming and outgoing funds, the ability to generate invoices to help track payments; and the ability to reconcile incoming payments. This will also be a tremendous benefit in anticipation of linking to EPIC.
- As of April 1, 2017 all new biospecimen protocols will have a presence in OnCore. This allows for tracking consent, data and specimen location.