- All those who generate chemical waste must remain current in Chemical Waste Management training in Skillsoft.
- Satellite Accumulation Area inspections must be conducted and documented weekly.
- All hazardous waste containers must be labeled with Hazardous Waste stickers which include Globally Harmonized System pictograms indicating the hazards present (shown).
- Containers that are not included on the Denver Campus Chemical Waste Pickup Request will not be collected.
- Unknown chemical waste containers will be assessed a $25 processing fee per container.
See Management and Disposal of Chemical Waste for further information.