Congratulations on transferring to your new home at CU Denver. We are excited to have you on our campus and can't wait to introduce you into our dynamic and inclusive academic community!
New Student Orientation is designed to provide incoming students and their families, with the information that they need to have a purposeful and successful transition into the CU Denver social and intellectual community and culture.
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT SPRING SEMESTER NSO:
- All new students MUST reply to your ‘Offer of Admission’ before they are able to sign up for a new student orientation.
- All new students are required to complete a new student orientation.
- To sign up for your orientation log into your Application Status page and click on the checklist item for ‘New Student Orientation’.
- You cannot register for classes until you have completed a new student orientation.
- Orientation for spring admits is fully online through Canvas.
- Please note it may take up to three business days from the day you accepted your offer of admission to gain access to canvas where you will be completing the online orientation. You may receive a "Canvas does not have an account for user" error message until you gain full access to the system.
- The link to the modules will be on your confirmation page as well as the confirmation email you will receive after you have successfully signed up for the orientation.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 303.315.3503 or email@example.com.