Congratulations on transferring to your new home at CU Denver. We are excited to have you on our campus and can't wait to introduce you into our dynamic and inclusive academic community!
New Student Orientation is designed to provide incoming students and their families, with the information that they need to have a purposeful and successful transition into the CU Denver social and intellectual community and culture.
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT onboarding at CU Denver:
- All new students MUST reply to your ‘Offer of Admission’ before you are able to sign up for orientation.
- All new students are required to complete orientation.
- To sign up for your orientation log into your Application Status page and click on the checklist item for ‘Transfer Orientation’.
- You cannot register for classes until you have completed a transfer orientation.
- Orientation for spring/summer admits is fully online through Canvas.
- Please note it may take up to two business days from the day you accepted your offer of admission to gain access to canvas where you will be completing the online orientation. You may receive a "Canvas does not have an account for user" error message until you gain full access to the system.
- The link to the modules will be sent to you via email.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 303.315.3503 or firstname.lastname@example.org.