First-time First Year students wishing to live with their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) or who qualify under at least one of the exemptions listed below must submit the "Exemption Form" below to be considered for exception from the live-in policy.
Exemptions to this policy will be evaluated and made on a case-by-case basis. For further information, please call the Office of Community Standards & Wellness at 303.556.2444 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exemptions to the First-Time First Year Live-in Requirement:
- You will be living at home with parent(s) or legal guardian(s).
- You are a veteran of the armed forces.
- You are married or a parent with dependent(s).
- You are a part time undergraduate student enrolled for less than 10 credit hours per semester.
- You are deemed medically excusable by the Office of Community Standards & Wellness (must be supported in writing by a doctor and with appropriate medical documentation).
- You are over 21 years of age
- All other requests will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
If you have trouble viewng this form, click here