First-time First Year students wishing to live with their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) or who qualify under at least one of the exemptions listed below must submit the "Exemption Form" below to be considered for exception from the live-in policy.
Exemptions to this policy will be evaluated and made on a case-by-case basis. For further information, please call the Office of Housing and Residential Education at 303.556.2444 or via email at email@example.com.
Exemptions to the First-Time First Year Live-in Requirement:
1. You are over 21 years of age.
2. You are/will be living with a parent or
3. You are a veteran of the armed forces.
are married, in a civil union, or are a parent with dependents.
5. You are a part-time undergraduate student enrolled for less than 10 credit hours per semester.
6. You are deemed medically excusable by the
Office of Housing and Residential Education (must be supported in writing
by a medical professional stating a medical reason the exemption is necessary
and appropriate medical documentation).
7. All other requests will be handled on a case
by case basis.
If you have trouble viewng this form, click here