The CU Denver Alumni Board represents our diverse alumni population and its connection to the University’s past, present, and future. The Board works with all CU Denver alumni to engage in the life of the University and with each other through advocacy, philanthropy, career networking, and lifelong learning.
- Be a CU Denver alumnus/a, or, in the case of student organization participants, an enrolled student
- Participate in all meetings whether it be in person, by phone, or by video conference
- Attend at least one meeting in person per year with preference for the meeting to occur during LynxFest: Family & Alumni Weekend
- Actively participate in a board committee
- Attend significant CU Denver Alumni events such as LynxFest
- Be responsive to communications from fellow board members, CU Denver Advancement staff, and CU Denver alumni
The CU Denver Alumni Board expects its members to help CU Denver succeed by committing to 100% board participation. Board members should make an annual gift of an amount significant to them, to any CU Denver allocation. During the 2017-2020 fiscal years, CU Denver is undergoing a campaign for student scholarships, which should be considered a priority for annual giving.
2017-2018 CU Denver Alumni Board Members
Keri Ungemah (MS '02) | President
Jessica Godo (BA '05) | Vice President
Oliver Hanfelder (MBA '07)
Eugene Howard (MURP '13)
Antwan Jefferson (PhD '13)
Will Mundo (BSBA '16)
Carrie Murphy (MURP '12)
Jeana Delamater (MBA '11)
Mario Vaiana (BS '11)
Interested in Joining the Alumni Board?
If you are interested in serving on the CU Denver Alumni Board, please complete the Alumni Board Application and submit to CU Denver Alumni with your resume.
To be considered for board appointment in 2018, applications must be received by 5:00 p.m. Mountain Time on Wednesday, August 15. Applications received after this date will be considered for 2019 appointment.
If you have questions about the board, please contact CU Denver Alumni Relations at 303-315-2333 or email the volunteer engagement coordinator, John Moulton.