Most University of Colorado Denver required training courses are available through the SkillSoft - CU Learning Center training system.
To access required UC Denver EHS courses on SkillSoft:
- Logon to the UCD Access Portal
- Click on the CU Resources Tab
- Click on "Training" from the list of options on the left toolbar
- Select "Start SkillSoft"
- Select "Catalog"
- Click the first option, "University of Colorado-Courses" to view the expandable list.
- Select the "Environmental Health & Safety" Folder
- Select the appropriate course from the list provided
- You must complete and submit the quiz to receive credit for the course.
SkillSoft's Quick Start Information guide
Make sure you have completed the correct course in SkillSoft or you will not receive credit for the completion. Some courses are required to be completed on a periodic basis, such as annually or biannually--please read the course description to ensure you stay up to date.
If you have successfully completed a browser check but are still experiencing difficulty accessing the training courses, please contact the Employee Learning and Development office.