Most University of Colorado Denver required training courses are available through the SkillSoft - CU Learning Center training system.
To access required UC Denver EHS courses on SkillSoft:
- Logon to the UCD Access Portal
- Click on the CU Resources Tab
- Click on "Training" from the list of options on the left toolbar
- Select "Start SkillSoft"
- Select "Catalog"
- Click the first option, "University of Colorado-Courses" to view the expandable list.
- Click the second option, "CU Denver/Anschutz Medical Campus" to view the expandable list.
- Select the "Environmental Health & Safety" Folder
- Select the appropriate course from the list provided
- You must complete and submit the quiz to receive credit for the course.
SkillSoft's Quick-Start Information Guide
Make sure you have completed the correct course in SkillSoft or you will not receive credit for the completion. Some courses are required to be completed on a periodic basis, such as annually or biannually--please read the course description to ensure you stay up to date.
If you have successfully completed a browser check but are still experiencing difficulty accessing the training courses, please contact the Employee Learning and Development office.