All additional training courses are available through the SkillSoft system.
- CU: Asbestos Awareness (C10001)
- Learn about what asbestos is, how to identify it, what to do if you come into contact with asbestos, and steps to take to prevent exposure. This course satisfies the mandatory two hour asbestos training required of University employees.
- CU: Lab Safety Training (U00050)
- This course covers risk management and administrative topics such as the hazards of chemicals and equipment; how to control those hazards; what protective equipment is needed; how to manage inventory and waste; and how to prepare for emergencies.
- Laser Safety Training (SAH0449)
- This one-hour course is designed to provide awareness of the fundamentals of Class IIIB (moderate) and IV (high-power) lasers or laser systems.