Inaugural EHS Safety Fair - RC2 2nd Floor Tri-visible Conference Room
"Safety Without Borders" - promoting Workplace Safety, Safety at Home, or Recreational Safety. Please join EHS and learn about safety at work, and how to ensure your family's safety at home and while enjoying the wonderful recreational activities in Colorado.
Need a flu shot? Beat the crowds by getting a flu shot for $20 at the Occupational Health table while you are visiting the many booths and learning about safety.
Stop in for refreshments, demonstrations, vendor displays, and safety information, door prizes, raffles, and fun for all.
"Safety Without Borders" is made possible by support from the Office for the Vice Chancellor for Research and these corporate sponsors and Institutional partners:
- University Fire and Life Safety
- Drug Enforcement Agency
- Safe Kids Colorado
- University Emergency Management Division
- Runners Roost
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Friends of Berthoud Pass (avalanche/backcountry safety)
- University Police Department
- Aurora Fire Department
- American Red Cross - Mile High Chapter
- Colorado Division of Workers' Compensation
- ESP - Essential Safety Products
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- Western States Office/NIOSH