Colorado Prevention Center Website
Affiliations and Partnerships
The Colorado Prevention Center serves as a clinical trials research base and prevention outreach facility in conjunction with the faculties and programs of the University of Colorado Denver, Denver Health and Hospital Authority, and National Jewish Medical and Research Center.
University of Colorado Denver
- CPC clinical staff and clinical research programs operate in conjunction with the University including the Schools of Medicine, Pharmacy and newly formed School of Public Health.
- The Chancellor of the Health Sciences Center, the Deans of the Schools of Medicine, Pharmacy, and the Chairman of the Department of Medicine have standing CPC Board positions.
Denver Health and Hospital Authority
- CPC provides statistical and data management support for investigators in general internal medicine.
- CPC has sponsored tobacco prevention programs designed by Tom MacKenzie, MD, a faculty member at Denver Health and University of Colorado.
- Several Denver Health faculty dedicate time at the CPC to further their research.
National Jewish Medical and Research Center
- CPC and National Jewish share resources available for the development of clinical trial capabilities.
- CPC and National Jewish provide reciprocal consulting services to establish independent electronic data management systems for clinical studies and other projects.