To apply for the program, complete the following:
- Applications are submitted online. Reports all problems with the online application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- $65 Application fee: paid online in the in the application process or mailed by check to the address below.
- Three (3) letters of reference with at least one academic reference: The online application data system will require you to submit the names, telephone numbers and e-mail address for your recommenders. Once you complete your application and hit submit, your recommenders will receive an e-mail with instructions, along with information and an e-address to submit their recommendation on your behalf. It will take the data system approximately 24-72 hours to deliver this information to the recommender once you have submitted your application.
- One (1) official transcript from the institutions where you received your bachelor's and master's nursing degrees.
- The College of Nursing is now accepting eTranscripts. Please have your institution e-mail the eTranscripts to email@example.com.
- Official transcripts are those mailed directly from the registrar’s office of the issuing institution to the University of Colorado College of Nursing, Office of Student Affairs and Diversity.
- Copy of current and unencumbered Colorado RN license – must be submitted prior to matriculation.
- International or ESL applicants must submit TOEFL scores.
Mailing address for Application Fee and Transcripts:
Office of Student Affairs & Diversity University of Colorado, College of Nursing C288-6 13120 E 19th Ave. Aurora, CO 80045