The following options are available as a Post Masters Certificate (PMC) for applicants with a masters level degree or higher. On your application, please indicate the specialty option you wish to pursue.
- adult clinical nurse specialist
- adult nurse practitioner
- acute care adult nurse practitioner
- family nurse practitioner
- family psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner
- health care informatics
- nurse midwifery
- nursing leadership and health systems
- pediatric nurse practitioner
- pediatric acute care nurse practitioner
- women’s health care nurse practitioner
Be sure to review the list of materials required for a complete application prior to applying. Admissions decisions will be made after each deadline and following a faculty review.
To ensure you submit a complete application to the College of Nursing, be sure to follow all application procedure and requirements by the posted deadlines.
View the application deadline for your program. All parts of the application must be received by the deadline.