The following options are available to post-master’s certificate students. On your application, please indicate the specialty option you wish to pursue. You may include up to 3 options. Please rank them accordingly.
- adult clinical nurse specialist*
- adult nurse practitioner
- family nurse practitioner
- family psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner
- health care informatics
- nurse midwifery
- nursing leadership and health systems
- nursing leadership: pediatric special needs
- pediatric nurse practitioner
- women’s health care nurse practitioner
*Students in the adult clinical nurse specialist option may develop clinical specializations in areas such as oncology and palliative care, critical care, and gerontological nursing by combining required and elective coursework with clinical experiences in the specialized area.
Be sure to review the list of materials required for a complete application prior to applying. Admissions decisions will be made after each deadline and following a faculty review.
To ensure you submit a complete application to the College of Nursing, be sure to follow all application procedure and requirements by the posted deadlines.
View the application deadline for your program. All parts of the application must be received by the deadline.