The sports business industry is one of the largest and fastest growing in the U.S. Add to that the burgeoning music, film, theater, television, cable, and other entertainment industries and you've got virtually limitless choices.
Every one of these industries needs good marketers. The strong core of marketing courses in the MS Marketing program will give you the skills you need to hit the ground running with the specialized courses to teach you how to tailor your skills to the unique needs of the sports and entertainment industries. View the Sports and Entertainment Management Specialization brochure.
You will take Marketing degree requirements, and you will further your Marketing education by using your electives to take classes in subjects such as
- Sports and Entertainment Marketing
- Law and Negotiation in Sports and Entertainment Industries
- Sports and Entertainment Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications and Brand Identity M
- Travel Study: London Calling: Global Sports & Entertainment Management