The MS in Marketing degree is designed to provide the skill set necessary for you to succeed in middle (e.g., brand manager, advertising account executive) and upper level (e.g., CMO) positions; and for those who work with an organization's markets (e.g., customer service or operations).
MS in Marketing Courses
The MS in Marketing may include courses in subjects such as:
- Marketing Dynamics in the 21st Century
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Challenges at the Global Frontier
- Marketing Strategy in Service Dominant Firms
- Marketing Research Analytics
- Consumer Intelligence—Psychology and Behavior
- Marketing Intelligence and Metrics
We recommend a marketing-related internship, especially if you are making a career change or don't have previous experience in marketing.
Specializations require approximately 9 semester hours of coursework.
Cross Over Specializations