Entrepreneurship and Innovation
The Entrepreneurship specialization provides a wide range of entrepreneurship courses, all taught at the Jake Jabs Center for Entrepreneurship located in the heart of downtown Denver.
In addition to the specialization, when you complete three entrepreneurship courses you will receive a Certificate in entrepreneurial studies.
Additionally, you have opportunities to participate in a number of Jake Jabs Center programs including:
The MS in Management with Entrepreneurship and Innovation specialization
You will take Management courses, and you will further your Management education with four more courses in subjects such as.
- Exploring Social Entrepreneurship
- Small Business Marketing and Personal Branding
- Entrepreneurial Financial Management
- International Entrepreneurship
- New Concept Development
- New Venture Operations and Project Management
- Social Entrepreneurship in the Developing World
- Legal and Ethical Issues of Entrepreneurship
- Real Estate for Entrepreneurs
- Leadership in New Ventures
- Strategic Web Development
- Business Plan and Seed Financing
- Corporate Entrepreneurship
Please see an advisor for details on the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Specialization degree plan.