The specialization in Financial Analysis and Management is catered to students who wish to pursue or advance their careers in corporate finance, financial analysis, financial management, acquisitions and corporate restructuring, private equity, or investment banking.
You will complete the MS in Finance Core Courses and use your electives to complete the specialization requirements. See the catalog for details.
Courses may include subjects such as:
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Financial Decisions and Policies
- Business Firm Valuation
- Management of Financial Institutions
- Real Options and Decisions Under Uncertainty
- International Corporate Governance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Short-term Financial Management
- Emerging Markets Finance
- Financial Modeling
- Corporate Risk Management
- Principles of Risk and Insurance
- Tax Planning for Managers
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Entrepreneurial Financial Management
- Game Theory
The MS in Finance program has been accepted into the CFA Institute University Recognition Program. This status is granted to institutions whose degree program(s) incorporate at least 70% of the CFA Program Candidate Body of Knowledge (CBOK), which provide students with a solid grounding in the CBOK and positions them well to sit for the CFA exams.