The specialization in Financial and Commodities Risk Management prepares students who wish to pursue or advance their careers in investments and trading in assets and derivatives. The specialization leverages resources from the new J.P. Morgan Center for Commodities, including the state-of-the-art Commodities Trading Lab.
Financial and Commodities Risk Management Specialization
For the Commodities Risk Management specialization complete the MS in Finance and Risk Management Core Courses and the specialization courses as your electives.
These courses may include subjects such as:
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Management of Financial Institutions
- International Financial Management
- Financial and Commodity Derivatives
- Real Options and Decisions Under Uncertainty
- Emerging Market Finance
- Financial Modeling
- Principles of Risk and Insurance
- Corporate Risk Management
- Advanced Mathematical Economic
- Actuarial Models
- Probabilistic Models