This specialization focuses on information technology as the primary driver of business strategy. Coursework focuses on the strategic, technological, financial and organizational issues involved with the effective management of information technology within an enterprise.
You may take classes in such subjects as:
- Business Process Management
- Information Systems Management and Strategy
- Database Management Systems
- Internet and Mobile Technologies
- Business Intelligence Systems
- IT Governance and Service Management
- Information Systems Security and Privacy
- IT Project Management
- Emerging Technologies
Add a Geographic Information Systems (GIS) option
You can add a GIS option to your Enterprise Technology Management specialization to earn a certificate in GIS from the College of Engineering and Applied Science. The GIS option addresses how map representations can be abstracted in geo-databases to develop intelligent GIS systems. Find out more
Please see the course catalog for course descriptions.