With the pervasive nature of Internet-based technologies, healthcare services are undergoing significant transformations where both providers and consumers have access to information for making informed decisions yielding the best possible outcomes. While providers are adopting or upgrading to state-of-the-art IT, the ongoing liberation of healthcare data has energized technology vendors, healthcare systems, start-ups, and researchers to develop new applications, tools, and products. The digital health entrepreneurship specialization is designed for developing knowledge, skills, and capabilities in innovation models, business plans and market platforms for drugs, devices, diagnostics, healthcare IT products and services.
Digital Health Entrepreneurship Specialization courses are:
You will additionally choose courses such as:
- Regulatory Environment of Life Science Innovation
- Entrepreneurial Financial Management
- Introduction To Health Information Technology
- Management of Healthcare Information Technology
- .Net Programming Fundamentals
- Internet and Mobile Technologies
- Innovative Health Information Technologies
- Information Systems Security and Privacy
- IT Project Management
You will also choose Information Systems Electives and a Digital Health free elective.