International Business is quickly becoming simply business. Adding a
specialization in International Business to your degree will help you to
work internationally, and with international companies. From cross
cultural management to legal aspects to marketing internationally.
Prepare yourself for how business works today.
The MBA with International Business Specialization
There are two parts to an MBA with a specialization in international business.
- Your MBA Core Courses which give you the breadth of an MBA degree.
- You will utilize 12 of your electives for International Business specialization courses which give you tools for an international business career.
The International Business specialization may include courses in subjects such as:
- International Business or Entrepreneurship
- Cross-Cultural Management
- International Business Negotiations
- International Trade Finance and Management
- International Marketing
- Managing Global Talent
- The Legal Aspects of International Business
- International Accounting
- International Financial Management
- International Corporate Governance
- International Taxation
- Global Enterprise Systems
For more details, please schedule an appointment with an advisor.