A company is a group of
people working toward a common goal. Add the Human Resources Management
specialization to your degree, and get advanced knowledge and tools and
techniques you can use in recruiting, hiring, developing, motivating and
rewarding managerial and non-managerial employees. Also learn about
technology solutions such as designing and delivering online training
and performance management programs.
The MBA with Human Resources Management Specialization
There are two parts to an MBA with a specialization in human resources management.
- Your MBA Core Courses which give you the breadth of an MBA degree.
- You will utilize 12 of your electives for Human Resources Management specialization courses which give you tools for an human resources career.
The Human Resources Management specialization may include courses in subjects such as:
- Managing People for Competitive Advantage
- Managing Global Talent
- Performance Management
- Compensation Administration
- HR Analytics: Investing in People
- Leadership Development
For more details, please schedule an appointment with an advisor.