Adding the finance
specialization to your degree gives you skills in different financial
functional areas including corporate, investments, and financial
institutions. You get the tools and skill sets you need for finance
decision making and investment.
Choose from a diverse selection of finance electives to fit your individual career goals and objectives.
The MBA with Finance Specialization
There are two parts to an MBA with a specialization in finance.
- Your MBA Core Courses which give you the breadth of an MBA degree.
- You will utilize 12 of your electives for Finance specialization courses which give you tools for an finance career.
The Finance specialization may include courses in subjects such as:
- Investment Management Analysis
- Quantitative Methods for Finance
- Macroeconomics and Financial Markets
- Business Firm Evaluation
- Financial Innovations
- International Financial Management
- Business Forecasting
- Futures and Options
- Survey of Financial and Commodity Derivatives
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Risk and Insurance
- Corporate Risk Management
For more details, please schedule an appointment with an advisor.