The Entrepreneurship specialization provides a range of focused courses geared towards individuals looking to start their own business. All courses are taught at the Jake Jabs Center for Entrepreneurship located in the heart of downtown Denver. Complete four entrepreneurship courses to receive a specialization in Entrepreneurship. Additionally, you have opportunities to participate in a number of Jake Jabs Center programs; including the annual Business Plan Competition, internships in area businesses, speaker programs with local entrepreneurs, and connection with new ventures.
The MBA with an Entrepreneurship Specialization
There are two parts to an MBA with a specialization in entrepreneurship.
- Your MBA Core Courses which give you the breadth of an MBA degree.
- You will utilize 12 of your electives for Entrepreneurship specialization courses which give you tools for an entrepreneurship career.
The Entrepreneurship specialization may include courses in subjects such as:
- Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Business Plan and Seed Financing
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Small Business Marketing and Personal Branding
- Entrepreneurial Financial Management
- International Entrepreneurship
- New Concept Development
- New Venture Operations and Project Management
- Legal and Ethical Issues of Entrepreneurship
- Real Estate for Entrepreneurs
- Strategic Web Development
Please refer to the Jake Jabs Center for Entrepreneurship website for more information.
For more details, please schedule an appointment with an advisor.