Business Intelligence (BI) is used to understand:
- the capabilities available in a firm
- the state of the art, trends, and future directions in the markets
- the technologies, and the regulatory environment in which the firm competes
- the actions of competitors and the implications of these actions.
With this specialization, you get the necessary skills and knowledge in:
- real-time data warehousing
- data visualization
- data mining
- online analytical processing
- customer relationships management
- dashboards and scorecards
- corporate performance management
- expert and advanced intelligent systems
- hands on experience with leading BI tools
The MBA with Business Intelligence Specialization
There are two parts to an MBA with a specialization in Business Intelligence.
- Your MBA Core Courses which give you the breadth of an MBA degree.
- You will utilize 12 of your electives for Business Intelligence specialization courses which give you tools for an business intelligence career.
Business Intelligence may include courses in subjects such as:
- Database Management Systems
- Business Intelligence Systems
- Business Intelligence in Healthcare
- Business Intelligence and Financial Modeling
- Data Warehousing and Administration
For more details, please schedule an appointment with an advisor.