Business Intelligence (BI) is used to understand:
- The capabilities available in a firm
- The state of the art, trends, and future directions in the markets
- The technologies, and the regulatory environment in which the firm competes
- The actions of competitors and the implications of these actions.
With this specialization, you get the necessary skills and knowledge in:
- Real-time data warehousing
- Data visualization
- Data mining
- Online analytical processing
- Customer relationships management
- Dashboards and scorecards
- Corporate performance management
- Expert and advanced intelligent systems
- Hands on experience with leading BI tools
The MBA with Business Intelligence Specialization
There are two parts to an MBA with a specialization in Business Intelligence.
- Your MBA Core Courses which give you the breadth of an MBA degree.
- You will utilize 12 of your electives for Business Intelligence specialization courses which give you tools for an business intelligence career.
Business Intelligence may include courses in subjects such as:
- Database Management Systems
- Business Intelligence Systems
- Business Intelligence in Healthcare
- Business Intelligence and Financial Modeling
- Data Warehousing and Administration
For more details, please schedule an appointment with an advisor.