The Jake Jabs Center for Entrpreneurship is
pleased to offer a in Bioinnovation and
Entrepreneurship specialization, the first of its kind to be offered by an AACSB
accredited graduate business school in the country. Taking advantage of
the incredible Colorado biocluster, in collaboration with faculty at
Anschutz Medical Campus, this specialization is one-of-a-kind, and is
geared to helping bioentrepreneurs achieve commercial success.
Additionally, you have opportunities to participate in a number of Bard
Center programs; including the annual business plan competition,
internships in area businesses, speaker programs with local
entrepreneurs, and connection with new ventures.
The MBA with a Bioinnovation and Entrepreneurship Specialization
There are two parts to an MBA with a specialization in bioinnovation and entrepreneurship.
Bioinnovation and Entrepreurship
- Building Biotechnology
- Legal and Regulatory Environment of Life Science Innovation
- Business Plan and Seed Financing
- New Venture Operations and Project Management
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Small Business Marketing and Personal Branding
- Legal and Ethical Issues of Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Financial Management
- New Concept Development
- Leadership in New Ventures
Please refer to the Jake Jabs Center for Entreprenurship website for a complete selection.
For more details, please schedule an appointment with an advisor.