Are you a student looking for a global health project and mentor?
The 2019 Global Health Project Fair will be held from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on November 15, 2019. Students seeking global health opportunities to fulfill academic requirements for practicum, capstone, and mentored scholarly activities are encouraged to attend the event. The fair will be held on the Student Bridge on the second level between Education Buildings 2 North and South.
Global Health Faculty from different CU schools will be available to meet with to explore their available projects and opportunities for student involvement for this academic year.
Opportunities presented in 2018... 2019 opportunities coming soon!
- Lisa Abuogi, MD, MSc: HIV Research in Kenya
- Beth Carlton, PhD, MPH: Emergence and Transmission of Water-Borne Diseases in China
- Kelly Child: Uganda Village Project
- Blair Gifford, PhD: Pediatric Malnutrition and Food Insecurity in Kenya
- Andres Henao-Martinez, MD: Chagas Disease in Colombia
- Molly Lamb, PhD: Guatemala Trifinio Site (various projects)
- Lorna Moore, PhD: Improving Maternal/Child Health in Bolivia
- Joan O'Connell, PhD: Health Evaluation Projects in Cuba
- Magen Phillips, MPH: Colorado Haiti Project
- Eric Simoes, MBBS, DCH, MD: Various Projects in Philippines, India, and Indonesia
- Will Tesconi: Global Livingston Institute
If you missed the 2017 Fair, check out the schedule to follow up with the contact person and learn more about the projects presented.
Check out the Schedule!
Questions about the project fair may be directed to Mary Moua, Center for Global Health at firstname.lastname@example.org