Are you a student looking for a global health project and mentor?
Due to an academic scheduling conflict, the Fair has been rescheduled for October 26th!
The 2018 Global Health Project Fair will be held from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. on October 26, 2018. Students interested in learning about global health opportunities are encouraged to attend the event.
Global Health Faculty from different CU schools will be available to meet with to explore their available projects and opportunities for student involvement for this academic year.
Student Community Bridge
University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora, CO 80045
Opportunities Presented in 2018
- Lisa Abuogi, MD, MSc: HIV Research in Kenya
- Beth Carlton, PhD, MPH: Emergence and Transmission of Water-Borne Diseases in China
- Kelly Child: Uganda Village Project
- Blair Gifford, PhD: Pediatric Malnutrition and Food Insecurity in Kenya
- Andres Henao-Martinez, MD: Chagas Disease in Colombia
- Molly Lamb, PhD: Guatemala Trifinio Site (various projects)
- Lorna Moore, PhD: Improving Maternal/Child Health in Bolivia
- Joan O'Connell, PhD: Health Evaluation Projects in Cuba
- Magen Phillips, MPH: Colorado Haiti Project
- Eric Simoes, MBBS, DCH, MD: Various Projects in Philippines, India, and Indonesia
- Will Tesconi: Global Livingston Institute
If you missed the 2017 Fair, check out the schedule to follow up with the contact person and learn more about the projects presented.
Check out the Schedule!
Questions about the project fair may be directed to Molly Moss, Center for Global Health at firstname.lastname@example.org