Jan Lowery, PhD, MPH
- Cancer Epidemiology & Prevention
- Colorectal & Breast Cancer Screening
- Hereditary Cancer
- Cancer Survivorship
- EPID 6636 Chronic Disease Epidemiology
Current Research Projects:
- CO-Investigator Cancer Genetics Network, Colon Cancer Family Registry.
- Family Health Promotion Project: Promoting colonoscopy in high-risk families.
- ACS QOL study: Assessing quality of life and health behaviors in long-term colon cancer survivors.
- Colorado Generations: Increasing awareness about hereditary cancer and utilization of cancer genetic services in primary care.
- University of California Los Angeles, MPH, Environmental Health Sciences and Epidemiology
- University of Colorado Denver, PhD, Analytical Health Sciences and Epidemiology