- Models for data with dependencies at different levels including longitudinal and clustered data
- Models for repeated events
- Joint modeling of multiple outcomes
- Data with many zeros
- Modeling of epileptic seizures
- BIOS 6611: Biostatistics Methods
- BIOS 7715: Special Topics - Stochastic Modeling
- PhD in Statistics, Simon Fraser University, 2011
- MSc in Mathematical Statistics, National Autonomous University of Mexico, 2004
- BS in Applied Mathematics, Autonomous University of Queretaro, 2002
What makes you passionate about or interested in biostatistics?
Applying and developing statistical methodology that answers important clinical questions.
Personal Interests & Hobbies
Playing volleyball, swimming, running, and eating ethnic food.