Skip to main content
Sign In

Student Advising

The Undergraduate Program

Your advisor's role
What advisors cannot do
Math transfer credits
How to get an advisor
How to change your advisor

If you cannot recall who your advisor is, please call the Department of Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, 303-315-1700, and we will be able to help you. If you would like to change advisors, you can:

  • Contact the current undergraduate or graduate department program director and tell them who you would like as your new advisor.  They will verify your choice with your new advisor.
  • Or, ask your potential new advisor if he or she could be your new advisor. If the faculty member agrees, ask him or her to contact their appropriate department program director for verification.
When you can meet with your advisor