You should first try to register for your class online: portal.cusys.edu.
If you cannot register for any classes, please see your college advisor.
If you can register for some classes, but are having difficulty registering for your math class, then it is likely that the system does not recognize that you have met the prerequisite requirement.
If you want to register for MATH 1401
You must meet the prerequisite requirements. See prerequisite information for algebra and calculus. If you do meet the requirement through an ACT or SAT score, it is possible that these scores are not in your UCD records; see your college advisor about how to get the scores into your records. If you meet the requirement, but your score is not in the system, then you will need to bring proof that you have met the prerequisite requirement to either Angela Beale (generally available at the CU Building, 6th floor, 8:15 a.m.-4:45 p.m., Monday through Friday, 303-556-8442) or Mike Kawai (MERC lab, NC 4015, 303-556-8532).
If you want to register for a math course other than MATH 1401
If that course has a prerequisite, then you must have received a C- or better in the prerequisite course.
- If you believe you have taken an equivalent course at another institution and this course is on your UC Denver transcript, then send an e-mail to MathStaff@ucdenver.edu with the following information:
- name and student ID number
- e-mail address you want to be contacted at if different from the one you use to send the e-mail
- course you wish to register for
- the course on your transcript which you believe meets the prerequisite requirements
- a web page link to the course description at the institution you took the course, which also has the course description of the prerequisite course
- If the course you have taken is not on your UC Denver transcript, then you will need to bring proof that you have taken the course and passed it along with the above information to the Department of Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, CU Building, 6th floor.