- Highly collaborative research.
- There is considerable overlap and interaction between various research groups in the department.
- Students participate in research projects.
- We bridge of the gap between theory and practice through the development and analysis of mathematical models.
- Collaborations involve other departments within the CU system, notably Engineering and the CU Medical School.
- Additional opportunities include the GK-12 Transforming Experiences Project, which works with STWM graduate students to enrich their research experience by working collaboratively with local middle school teachers and STEM faculty mentors as part of a learning community.
- For additional thesis information from our former students, visit our alumni section.
Current Student Research
Below are some of our current student's reserach information.