We are hiring
undergraduate students to grade, help run calculus and college
algebra recitation sections, and to work in the MERC lab (NC
4015). Appointments are made on a semester-by-semester basis.
be enrolled as an undergraduate student and taking at least
6 credit hours at UCD.
- Must have taken at least two math classes from UCD
- Must have completed Calculus 3 (MATH 2421) & Linear
Algebra (MATH 3191, not 3195) or a higher-level math class
with grades of B+ or better within the last two years
- Have good communication skills
- Be responsible
- Grading: 4 hours/week
- Learning Assistant: 7-10 hours per week.
- MERC Lab: Flexible.
you are interested, please submit the following:
- Your name, e-mail address, and phone number
- Name of three references, two of which must be UCD math
instructors, and their contact information
- Position(s) you are interested in and why (please write
a paragraph for each position).
- Semester(s) you are interested in working
- Whether you are qualified for work study funding
Send to email@example.com, or you can
bring a hard copy of the information to the Department of
Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, CU building, 6th floor.
PDF version of this flier.
to Math home