Applicants for admission to the History Master's Program must submit:
- The UC Denver Graduate School Application Form, including the Tuition Classification form, which is available online here: Domestic and International.
- An official transcript for all academic work in colleges and universities that you have completed to date. Instruct the registrars of those institutions to send the official transcript directly to the Graduate School at the address below.
- Three letters of reference, preferably from college or university faculty. Each letter must include the applicant's name and the letter writer's institutional affiliation. Letters that evaluate the applicant's academic experience and potential will be the most useful to the History Department in assessing qualifications. Forms are available at the URL above and can be sent to the Graduate School directly, or recommendations may be submitted online.
- A writing sample, preferably of academic work. Send a paper copy directly to the Graduate School at the address below.
- A $50 nonrefundable application fee. For international applicants, the fee is $75. No application will be processed until this fee is paid.
- Scores from the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) that must be sent directly to UC Denver by the GRE.
University of Colorado Denver
1380 Lawrence Street; Suite 1250; Campus box 163
Denver, CO 80217-3364