The purpose of this organization is to promote and
foster the continuing education and careers of women in the science,
technology, engineering and mathematics at University of Colorado at Denver.
- To serve as a forum for discussion of issues relevant
to women in scientific fields; and to address these issues and affect changes
in the current paradigm.
- To promote the growth of the number of women
successfully pursuing advanced scientific fields of study, research and the
- To serve the college by providing a forum of support
for women currently pursuing a degree in the sciences.
- To foster the continued interest of women in scientific
studies and careers.
- To support and empower each member of the organization
in their career goals and aspirations.
- To share specific strategies for more effective
balancing of career and personal life.
Dr. Aimee Bernard, Faculty Sponsor (Integrative Biology)
Emily S. Beck Straily, President
Sravya Kattula, Vice President
Gurpreet Kaur, Records and Communication Officer