Skip to main content
Sign In

University of Colorado Denver College of Liberal Arts and Sciences

Ethnic Studies Logo

 Declaring a Minor

Complete this form to declare your intent to earn the minor. It is okay to do this before or after you've earned credits toward the minor. You need to also fill out a Minor requirements form and return it with an unofficial copy of your UC Denver transcript to the Ethnic Studies office.