The Online Drop Box is now fully integrated within WCOnline.
This service is reserved exclusively for graduate students and CU Anschutz students.
Faculty: please see the Faculty Online Drop Box page.
To get started using the Online Drop Box, login to WCOnline and choose the Online Drop Box: Grad and AMC schedule from the dropdown menu. If you don't yet have an account, you'll first need to register.
- You are limited to one submission/appointment per week.
- You must attach a file to your appointment. The appointment confirmation window will prompt you to do so. If you miss this link or need to attach a different file, click on the yellow file icon beneath your name on the main scheduling grid page. (Do so immediately, as the consultant could begin reviewing your file at any time.)
- When your submission has been reviewed, you will receive an auto-notification email from The Writing Center at CU Denver. These emails sometimes hit the Junk folder. You will also receive an email asking you to "Please provide feedback..." about your session. Once you receive one of these emails, login to WCOnline, open your appointment, and scroll down to retrieve the attached file(s).
Other Important Policies:
- The expected wait time to have a paper reviewed is 4 business days from the appointment date you select within the WCOnline schedule. If we can respond sooner, we will, though this is never guaranteed.
- This is not a copyediting service: Consultants will not edit, proofread, or rewrite your paper for you. They will provide general and specific feedback about how your writing (and document) can be improved. For more focused help on the grammatical aspects of your paper, please make an appointment for our in-person or synchronous online services
- FINALLY: Please do not submit a document to the Online Drop Box AND simultaneously make in-Center or synchronous online appointments to work on the same composition without first speaking with the Director or Assistant Director.