Tech Matters is a supportive and empowering workshop open to all K-16 educators and administrators to explore purposeful technology pedagogy based on teaching best practices. No prior tech experience is necessary.
Join us for an inspiring week of learning, connecting, hacking, and playing. We will explore connected learning's power to promote social justice in and out of school through the use of storytelling.
- The 2016 institute takes place from June 20-24, 2016.
- Location: TechMatters will meet at the Wildlife Experience Museum, now part of the CU South Campus, on June 20-23rd. Friday, June 24th, participants will meet on the Auraria Campus to present to the Invitational Summer Institute cohort and enjoy a downtown writing marathon experience.
- Non-Credit Program Cost: $50.00
- Credit: DWP will provide a certificate for completion of 30 hours of professional development. Coninuing Education Credits (CEUs) are available for an additional cost of $100 and require additional registration steps.
More Info: Contact us by phone at (303) 556-8394 or email: email@example.com
- Registration: https://www.regonline.com/techmatters2016
- Space is limited to 15 participants. Please register early to reserve your space. Please make sure you can commit to attending all five days of the techmatters institute before registering.