The Technology Institute 2017
The Technology Institute is a supportive and empowering workshop open to all K-16 educators and administrators to explore purposeful technology pedagogy based on teaching best practices. No prior tech experience is necessary.
Join us for an inspiring four days of learning, connecting, hacking, and playing. We will explore connected learning's power to promote social justice in and out of school through the use of storytelling.
- Dates: June 19-22, 2017.
- Times: Monday through Thursday from 9am-4pm.
- Location: Tivoli Student Union, Room 640, Auraria Campus, Denver, Colorado
- Non-Credit Program Cost: $100.00 includes 4 days of instruction and a professional development certificate that verifies 30 hours of professional development.
- Credit: DWP will provide a certificate for completion of 30 hours of professional development. Coninuing Education Credits (CEUs) are available for an additional cost of $100 and require additional registration steps.
More Info: Contact us by phone at (303) 556-8394 or email: email@example.com
- Secure Registration: https://regonline.com/techinstitute2017
- Space is limited to 25 participants. Please register early to reserve your space. Please make sure you can commit to attending all four days of the techmatters institute before registering.