Please stay tuned for information on the 2014 TechMatters Institute for Teachers.
Enter with ideas about using technology in your classroom.
Leave with usable lessons plans.
Bring a technology question or tech tools that you want to explore. Over the course of the week we’ll coach each other, share, and produce a project or set of lessons that uses the technology that interests you. In the afternoons we’ll deepen our understanding of digital literacy.
- When: June 17 - 21, 2013 from 9:00 - 4:00pm
- Where: Denver Museum of Nature and Science
- Cost: $100 through May 15
- The price includes registration fees and your own copy of Personal Learning Networks: Using the Power of Connections to Transform Education.
- Credits: Earn up to three Continuing Education credits ($100 per credit)
- More Info: Contact email@example.com